Why not get together with friends or family to discover the mysteries of Vaison Ventoux Provence in a fun way?
Enjoy exciting adventures with the 'Intrigue in the City - Vaison-la-Romaine' and 'Intrigue in the Villages' games. You lead the investigation as you travel back in time to solve the riddles that will enable you to unmask the culprit.
As good news never comes alone, for every 2 games you buy, you'll get the 3rd at 50% off! (offer valid on kits sold at the Vaison Ventoux Provence intercommunal tourist office, while stocks last).
- "Vaison-la-Romaine": Continue your grandfather's investigation and unmask the thief of the Laureate Apollo.
Three additional multi-village puzzles (to be completed by car, bike or electric bike!).
- "The Disappearance of the Countess: Marie, the Countess de Faucon, disappeared on January 3, 1565. It's up to you to investigate her mysterious disappearance. Departure: the tour starts in Saint-Romain-En-Viennois.
- "L'énigme des Templiers": Your ancestor, Landry de la Villasse, Templar of Roaix, has been murdered! It's up to you to find out who took his life, and with what weapon. Start: the tour begins in Roaix.
- "Murder in the Valley": A heinous murder has been committed against a couple of shopkeepers. You can solve this thick mystery and send the perpetrator to prison. Start: the tour begins in Mollans-Sur-Ouvèze.
Did you know?
- The characters in the games actually existed in history!
- Intrigue à Vaison-la-Romaine is also available in English!
- For the whole family (recommended for ages 6/7 and up).
- Duration: approx. 2h / 2h30 for 'Intrigue in the City of Vaison-la-Romaine' and a full day for 'Intrigue in the Villages'.
- The kit is on sale for €12. It includes a mission sheet, a small notebook, a map and a few accessories useful for the investigation.
It's up to you!